Tuesday, February 25, 2014

My Reel Review

                                                                

 
Ender's Game
 
As fears of an alien invasion grow, Earth's International Fleet recruits an unlikely leader non other a young and brilliant boy (Asa Butterfield) to command it's forces and fight for the future of the human race.
 
This all started as an idea that turned into a book by Mr. Orson ScottCard.  Now it's a film. Asa Butterfield was great as Andrew "Ender"Wiggin  and this is the third film I have seen him in. The film also stars Harrison Ford, Hailee Steinfeld, Viola Davis, Abigail Breslin, and BenKingsley. Also if you have watch the Disney channel there is an actor that was on an old TV show. Try to find him or her. I will give you a hint. This actor was on a TV show that started after the 90s but before 2012. This film is now on DVD & Blu-Ray
 
I enjoyed this film a lot. It has great acting, well done visual effects, and close to the book as you can get. I enjoyed this film so much I bought it after renting it.  I give this film 5 stars
 
My Reel Tip: before buying any film watch it first in theaters, Red box, Netflix,  any other rental site, or brow from a friend/family member.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment