Friday, February 28, 2014

A Chrisley and Me


A thirteen year old boy happens to live next door to the Chrisley famly. One day he finds
out that the Chrisley famly is filming a TV show and this is a big probom for him. The reason
why is simple. He has a crush on one of the Chirsley males, but who? Will the two of them find
a way to advoid the cameras and have their own kind of fun? Only one way to find out.
http://www.nifty.org/nifty/gay/celebrity/a-chrisley-and-me

I came up with this story once I saw the trailer for the USA's TV show Chirsley Knows Best.
At first I thaught this was just a comndy like the ABC's show Modern Family and it was all
actors. Then it turnds out to be a real familey when I went on IMDb to do a story about one of the
Chrisley males. I also wanted to be the first to use the Chriley famly.

No comments:

Post a Comment