Saturday, January 11, 2014

Stories of the month from around the world of January.




Hello and Happy New year. this is my first post of the new year and what better way to do it by posting stories of the month. Theses are not my stories but fellow writers. I have read at least read over 2,000 naughty stories in my life so why not at least post the links to the stories. In stories of the month there will be  a  summery about the story and why the author wrote it. I can't promise you that every story will have where  the author came up with the story but I will try. Now on with stories of the month from around the world 





                                         Story 1:Cole
                                        Story 2Cole II
                                          By: Jason 

Cole is a story about a freshman in college far from home meeting the twelve year old boy of his dreams and falling in love. At first Jason (our protagonist) is scared and confused, but Cole patiently waits for him to come around to the realization that their love isn't wrong, it's beautiful. The first story is about the two of them meeting and their blossoming relationship. The second story picks up almost a year later and documents their struggles to be together in a world that doesn't approve."
 
Where I came up with the idea: Simple! I was a horny freshman in college longing for a hot twelve year old blond boyfriend, haha. Instead of actually researching to see if there was a "Bobcat Buddies"-like organization at my school, I just decided to write about it and then share it on Nifty. I really took my time with this story to try and make it as realistic as possible and was very proud of the result!

If you wish to read this story click the link: 

No comments:

Post a Comment