Tuesday, January 15, 2013

About This Blog



On this Blog there will be the stories I have done on here. I need to warn you
these stories have sex in them. IF that’s not your thing that’s fine. This blog
is not for everyone. I have written a lot of these kinds of stories and sadly
I can’t remember what was the first but the last. So these stories are in random
order. The stories will have a summery and a link. There might be some stories
about what gave me the idea of the story. I will try to post as much as possible.
I have some other ideas for this blog and for those people that want naked
photos there won’t be any. I do hope you like this blog and if you do tell a friend
or friends that are into the same thing. Also feel free to comment and if you have
any ideas let me know

 

No comments:

Post a Comment